YAY OR NAY: Kelly Rowland Goes Masculine In All Black
Last night Kelly Rowland enjoyed a night on the town with bestie La La Anthony and Vanessa Bryant, the wife of Kobe Bryant, at Madeo in West Hoyllywood.
While La La and Vanessa went for glammed up looks not even posing with Kelly...
Kelly opted for an all black relaxed ensemble which quickly left me mourning.
Look I don't know what this look is but it reminds me of a thobe and is becoming a trend in Hollywood. I've seen celebs like Pharrell Wiiliams rock numbers like these which seem more fitting for a man than a woman even if it is a sleeveless dress with slits.
I see where Kelly was going with her ensemble but her masculine clunky loafers took things off track. Had Kelly unbuttoned a few buttons and replaced her shoes with some flat caged sandals the look would have came off more feminine in my opinion...not a winner, but feminine.
I'm all for Muslim inspired pieces, love me some tunics and caftans, on men and women alike but we should stick to one gender when rocking these looks.
Comments