NEW VIDEO: Childish Gambino "Sweatpants"
For the record, I not only like this song but the video as well although Childish Gambino doesn't...
so this sweatpants video and blog was important to us.
— Childish Gambino (@DonaldGlover) April 14, 2014
and it wasnt handled correctly.
— Childish Gambino (@DonaldGlover) April 14, 2014
we were told a lot of things were gonna happen and they were all lies. so im done. someone buy me out of this contract.
— Childish Gambino (@DonaldGlover) April 14, 2014
i said "i know how the internet works tho"
my record company laughed on the phone and said "oh really?"
— Childish Gambino (@DonaldGlover) April 14, 2014
"Don't be mad 'cause I'm doing Me better than You doin' You"
Be sure to pick up CG's 'Because the Internet' available now.
I've liked this guy when he was known simply as the actor Donald Glover on Community. Never would have guessed he would be a dope rapper and even a comedian...
i know im not loud, or outrageous, or a white girl with a big ass, but im fuckin honest.
— Childish Gambino (@DonaldGlover) April 14, 2014
Wait for it...

Comments