Janet Jackson's Cancer Scare





It's no secret (if you read this blog) that Janet Jackson is by far one of a few of my favorite entertainers so it was with great sadness to hear she is being tested for throat cancer according to Yahoo! News.

Recently Janet had to postpone a few dates on the second leg of her Unbreakable World Tour beginning this week (Jan 9) because she was in need of surgery of some sort. Janet confirmed the news via her website.

“I need you to know, I learned today, from my doctors that I must have surgery soon. It breaks my heart to tell you that I am forced to postpone the ‘Unbreakable Tour’ until the spring.“Please pray for me, my family and our entire company during this difficult time…There will be no further comment.”“Hey you guys…Happy Holidays to each and every one of you! 
Sources close to the situation have added that Janet plans to return to touring this summer after a break to recover. Back in October she had a brief sabatcle from touring to rest her voice and some experts feel that if this is in fact throat cancer the iconic entertainer's career could be over. Her voice will be lost.

With that said, Janet's voice can never be lost because she is a fixture in not only music but history. I believe in miracles as well as God and therefore have faith all be well with or without that hideous pest we call cancer.




 Get well, Janet!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...