Toya Wright Responds To K. Michelle's Allegations



This is a dayum if you do, dayum if you don't situation. Although I applaud Toya's efforts at not responding initially to K. Michelle's claims against her husband Memphitz I wonder did she need to respond. I only say this because IF she truly feels this adamant that her husband is telling the truth then she should file suit on K. Michelle (and maybe Mona Scott-Young for shits and giggles).

There is no reason for this subject matter to still be relevant if nothing is being done but lips smacking. K.Michelle should have pressed charges if what she says is true and Memphitz should file suit against her if he is telling the truth.

Honestly I am tired of hearing about it. K. Michelle is becoming the face of domestic violence to many people who are unfamiliar with the issue and some may begin to think blasting the guilty party  is the only way to rectify the hurt that was done. Truth or not.

When I watch Love & Hip Hop Atlanta it irks me to see Stevie and Mimi in counseling when obviously K. Michelle, truth or not, needs it more.

Anywho, see what Toya had to say while sitting down with Tami of Talking With Tami.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Kim Kardashian Shows Off Near Perfect Butt Cheeks